terça-feira, 19 de outubro de 2010

On to the next! [Blogtoberfest Day 19]

So as I keep repeating to myself over and over again, I have 6 projects to finish by Christmas, as well as a Christmas table cloth I was hoping I could get done. I would really love to turn the table cloth into a kind of family project, with my mom and sister, but I'm not really sure I'll be able to do that, although my mom has been helping me out with some of the work, I wouldn't have been able to finish without her.
Yesterday I made the sandwich and am now in the quilting stage, which should be easier and quicker than the last one, since it's a completely different project and I've decided to make the quilting pattern wider. Also I hope all the experience from the first on will be usefull for the others.

Wish me luck!

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário