terça-feira, 12 de outubro de 2010

Keep on quilting... [Blogtoberfest Day 12]

Hello.

So today I have no pictures to show you, since I'm in the final leg of the race to complete the first of the Christmas Twinkle Collection. I'm probably in the middle of the hand quilting, already my fingers are a disgrace! Also I can't tell if I'm a left handed quilter as there is so much I do with both hands and so much I do with my right hand only, but I'm officially left handed... I still have to wash and dry it, so I'm really struggling to meet my deadline. Also after that particular deadline I have less than two weeks to complete the next one which has only the top at the moment. Then when THAT one is complete, I'll have exaclty 15 days until the next... Of course after that I'll have about a month and one week to finish the remaining 4, 3 of which are still a bunch of cut up strips on my desk...

It would be totally achievable if I didn't have my gift shop. As you know, gift shops are particularly hard work on Christmas.... But one step at a time, i figure...

Oh and did I mention I wanted to make a Christmas table cloth...
One day at a time... And this is day twelve :)

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário