segunda-feira, 30 de agosto de 2010

Smells like Christmas!

So even though I still haven't had my Summer Holidays, I'm already thinking about Christmas. First because I have to, but also because I can't wait. AND I'm already late!! Usually for the store, by this time, we're starting to make the christmas packages, this year I still haven't decided what color papper I should get... Also, this year I have decided that, for a select few, I'll be making their gifts. I intend to report my advances here, but it will be tricky, because I don't want to give too much away for the few people that actually read this.
It's quite the dilema... I think I'll either post the work that isn't intended for my loyal readers (wink wink) or I'll just document it and post it after Christmas, but it wont really be much fun that way, and I wont have many non-related news to post, so I think I'll go with my first option :)

Cutting is under way, frustrating as usual, I have NO precision skills, it's sooooo anoying!!

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário