quarta-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2012

My brand new design: Cute little doggie :: O meu novo design: Um cãozinho fofinho

Hello.

This has been a very exciting time for me as I've been trying to come up with some designs for items I've always wanted to do.
The first one to actually get closer to being finished is this cute little puppy. I already know that the next one will have much longer ears than this one, but I still think it's the cutest little thing :)

Olá.


Esta tem sido uma semana muito excitante para mim porque tenho estado a tentar criar alguns designs para artigos que sempre quis fazer.
O primeiro a estar quase complete é este cãozinho. Já sei que o próximo terá orelhas mais compridas, mas ainda assim acho-o amoroso :)


Also, unlike the others I've made before, this one is really meant to be a pillow, so I didn't really embellish the back, although I think it still looks pretty cute.

E, ao contrário dos anteriores que fiz, este é uma almofada, por isso não tem grandes pormenores na parte de trás, ainda assim acho que ficou giro.
So there you go, my new little friend :)

Aqui o têm, o meu novo amiguinho :)

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário