domingo, 28 de novembro de 2010

TAG! You're it!

Hello everybody. Hope all of our American friends had a lovely Thanksgiving. I think it's a great idea to have a day to be thankful for everything and everyone we have in our lives, we should do it more often!

I need your help on deciding something. I've been thinking for a while that I should start adding a tag to my work. Also, I'm thinking of opening up an Etsy shop and I think it makes sense having a brand of my own.

The name I chose was SandyOwn, so that will be the shop's name. Also, if I'm going to have a shop dedicated to what I love, I might as well add another big passion of mine to the mix. So it's down to these two versions:

The question is, of course, which one do you like? I love them both. The first one is closer to the heart, seeing as I have two cats. But the second one looks cleaner I supose and makes the name pop out.

So please help me, tell me if you like the first, the second, or neither of these. You know how much I value your opinion. Thank You!

0 Great People would like to say:

Enviar um comentário